We have just realised that we have only uploaded photos of our last costume but this is going to change
We have been making costumes since 2004 and we want to show some of them so we will upload old costumes these days. We hope you like them.
This cosplay was a challenge for us. It was made with wedding satin (40 meters approximately) and meeeeeters and meters of gold cotton cord (i didn't really know how many reels we bought, we estimate that more 700 meters aprox).
Under the skirt there are 3 petticoats: One 6-hoop, one made by us as a crinoline and another made with four capes of tulle. As you imagine, we spent the most of the satin in the skirt which has 14 layers of satin and the longer is 3 meters long.
The body was easier because is a base pattern for the dress and the sleeves and the neck are a bolero jacket that adjust under breast.
The veil was REALLY difficult. It was made with bridal veil cloth. To obtain the rigidity we used wire which we had to edge with the same shape of the veil edge, it was exhausting!!
All the cord was stuck with glue to the fabric. It required a lot of patience because we had to give the correct form to the cord to put it in the fabric.
We did 1700 circles to use them in the edges of the dress.
We spent 2 years till we finished the costume and we used it in WCS Spanish preliminary round in 2010